Now everybody is infatuated with optimization and popularisation of the web sites and forget that to attract visitors to the site, the web design is important and influenced by:
The individual character of the web site
The web design has to be easily remembered
The web site design can be classical or modern
The web design can be modern or in retro style
The web design can be provided with flash elements
The web site has to be convenient to use
At most, we must not forget to accept that the web design of the site attracts the visitors, as to obtain information and possibly to become clients.
There is a certain rule for keeping the users on the web site. It is as follows: “The web design must keep the user during the first 5 seconds of visiting the site. If this does not happen, after first look at the main page and encounter with a disappointing design, the user will close your site, forgetting about its existence for a long time”.
In assigning the creation of your web site to design studio - Web Design Bulgaria, you will get creative site design, meeting your wishes to the maximum. Our web designers will develop for you:
There are web sites, which do not need good quality design, at such sites there is different archive information or certain service.These sites are very few - 5% of the total number and the remaining 95% are striving to look decently among the numerous competitors.
Design, according to the type of the web site
The sites of portal type most are often constructed with convenient minimalist design and are seriously provided with software. The design of the site is performed as based on the company style: colour solution, type of the logo, scripts and etc.
The business and corporate sites relatively can be divided into two parts:
for convenient use we recommend those two blocks to be constructed in different colour solutions.
We recommend bright colour of the web site: white background or very light, classical script black or very dark, horizontal menu, left alignment. We accept the horizontal menu as navigational, there should be situated buttons like “For the company”, “Products”, “Services”, “Contacts”. In a separate vertical menu you can position in detail and by respective positions your products or services.
We think that the use of graphics in minimum quantities and their placement only in spaces, where necessary, as to be attracted the attention of the user. The given approach will make loading of the pages minimal in time and will allow the attraction of users’ attention to the necessary elements.
Depending on the specifics of the company, follows choice of warm or cold colour range. The stylistics is chosen in accordance with the corporate style of the company.
The main task of the web design of the site is to attract user’s attention and to help him get favourable impression of the company.
The structure of the web site has to be developed on the principle of “two clicks”, by all means, the way of the user to be indicated with possibility of return, mandatory presence of auxiliary navigation of the type: send to a friend, add to favourites, see contacts, make a starting one.
Terms and conditions for design development
Before the development of the web design, you fill in a detailed questionnaire for development and in accordance with:
Your wishes and our professionalism, we create the web design.
By contract we develop two variants of web design.
The necessary quantity of templates is to be defined by you.
You can make changes into the design of the site, but not more than 2 electronic letters for one model. The letters are not restricted in volume.
Each model is approved by signature of an authorised person and signature of the company.
After their creation all models are proceeded for integration with the programming part.